Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lonely People.


December 2008? Spent the afternoon with a group of friends on Queen Street.


Front Street, May 2009. On my way to see Doubt at the Bluma Appel Theatre. Pretty intense play, considering the cast was only 4 people.


New York City - Central Park, August 2008. Walking around, killing time before seeing Spring Awakening. It was a really fun day; took the train from Connecticut with my mom, sister, and cousin at 8 in the morning, and spent the day in NYC. Went to Stardust for dinner (a restaurant where the waiters sing and dance on tables, tacky yet fun.) Checked out famous landmarks - how can you go to NYC without hitting up Tiffany's, Wall Street... I'm a city girl, but I don't know if I'd survive in New York. Too much hustle and bustle.
August 2009. Distillery District - Jazz Festival. One of my favourite places to take pictures. D.D. is just full of history, beautiful buildings, wonderful texture.

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment