Monday, July 19, 2010

Nature At Its Finest


Brunswick. July 3 2010. After spending a glorious day at Kensington Market. Bought myself a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses for under 10 bucks. Only at Kensington. I like the environment there - very down to earth, laid back. It's quite the experience walking around, going into the cheese stores, the bakeries, vintage shops. I searched for a prom dress there once upon a time and failed miserably - I could never pull off vintage. I had a black and white polkadoted dress (super poofy is a must) in mind. I hope to find that dress someday.

I love how everytime you go to K.M. it's always different. Same places, same people, a different story to tell. I had a bowl of some interesting chicken soup. That was a first.



Late June of this year. Bored with a camera. I never noticed that tree.


My backyard - last summer.

My backyard is a very boring place. It's always kind of wild and messy, no one ever goes back there. But I have this beautiful cherry tree with a cute little bird house that is beyond abandoned - it's basically falling apart. And every spring, around May/June, just before the cherries grow, these beautiful white flowers blossom. May is my favourite month, I have recently discovered. Rebirth, new beginning, time for change. Letting go, opening yourself up to new possibilities, letting go of fears and embracing life. It's quite metaphorical to me. May is life changing. Let yourself blossom, let yourself ripen.


CB



No comments:

Post a Comment